Thread: Sales form

Thumbs down Sales form

Dave I tried to but still not up to date with this a pm with some advice would have been good Rotherham than closing it.

SALES FORM

Please copy and paste the form details below, as appropriate to the goods you are selling, copy and paste into new thread and complete fully prior to posting.

Coral For Sale...
    • Common name:
    • Estimate Coral size:
    • Delivery or Collection:
    • Reason for sale:
    • Where was the coral originally purchased:
    • Sales price:
    • Description:

Fish for sale...
    • Common name:
    • Quantity:
    • Estimate size:
    • Reason for sale:
    • Where was the specimen originally purchased:
    • How long have you had the specimen:
    • Sales price:
    • Description:

Equipment for sale...
    • Equipment make/model/size:
    • Age and condition:
    • Quantity for sale:
    • Reason for sale:
    • Sales price:
    • Description:

It's not that hard @Pete, everyone has to do it, even I have been filling these out. Makes it a lot easier for peeps.

I've been clicking on equipment for sale copy comes up then nothing

5. Thanks mike1963 thanked for this post

You need to highlight the text that Dave posts with your mouse, to do this you need to move your mouse cursor to the first letter of the word you want to start to copy - which going by the post would be, "Coral for sale..."
    With your mouse cursor to the left of the first letter click the left mouse button down and hold it down and now drag your mouse down and you'll see all the text being highlighted. Keep going until you've highlighted all the words you want and let go of the left click. Now, move your mouse cursor anywhere into the high lighted text and click your "right" mouse button once and a menu will appear. On the menu list you'll see an option called "Copy", left click this once and now the text you high lighted is now saved onto part of your computers memory - called "Clipboard".

What you need to do now is start your own sales thread and in the field where you type your message click your right mouse button once, anywhere in the text box, and you'll get that same small menu only now you'll see a new option called "Paste" is available. Left mouse click on this and now the text will be entered into your message and you can edit it as you like.

Hope that helps you out.
    Simon
    Memories get lost in time, like tears in rain.

7. Thanks Disco_Dave, Simonc82 thanked for this post

Simon thank you for taking the time to do that I've no mouse it's iPad lol cheers my mate will help.

If its the same as the iPhone, you just tap and hold for a second, then expand the blue box round the area you need to copy.

Cheers Dave there on hold to Wednesday so will see after then.