Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where to buy Saltwater

I got a digital tds meter from ro man along with my ro unit that fits to the filter system itself and gives you an in and out reading. Really handy job it is to.

2. Thanks Simonc82 thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by anthony34uk View Post
    Ebay mate I got di chamber for a tenner. Ul need to get a good refrectometer I can't spell lol
    Have two Refractometers now...bought a new one from Maidenhead but it's readings are all over the place. Ended up buying DiscoDaves D+D one there during week.

Quote Originally Posted by simonc82 View Post
    and id reccommend a tds meter aswel u can pick these up for about a £10 2 mate
    It's my old unit, it just needs the filters changed ( probably not ). But worth doing new from the start, it has DI, and a TDS meter. Could someone drop dave7a the phone number for RO-MAN

5. Thanks dave7a thanked for this post

RO Man tel:01823698813

D

7. Thanks dave7a thanked for this post

If u have any traces of salt in the barrels where ur testing the water ul get readings. Good to see u back dave

Quote Originally Posted by anthony34uk View Post
    If u have any traces of salt in the barrels where ur testing the water ul get readings. Good to see u back dave
    Crawler!!

D

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disco_Dave View Post
    It's my old unit, it just needs the filters changed ( probably not ). But worth doing new from the start, it has DI, and a TDS meter. Could someone drop dave7a the phone number for RO-MAN
    Yes its Dave's old unit. Didnt want to say as know he's just sold everything which obviously wasnt the easiest decision for him to make. Cheers again mate. PS that new Coral is opening up rightly now. Still havent a clue what its called btw lol

u can buy all ro man filters on ebay and the postage works out cheaper for some crazy reason lol

finally got my RO unit up and running today. What is the best Salt to buy? looking like I'll be mixing in 25litre drums until in a position to buy and install a water butt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast