Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Featured Reef - Capt Nemo's Monster Reef

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Completely outstanding peter and some serious thought to that build, lot of hard work and u got the results. Well done. Now just a few nice big colourful branching acros just to finish it of��.
    Thanks Alan, as we all Know our tanks are hard work but it was all worth it now. Would love some colourfull branching acros but don't really see them in the shops, will have to keep my eyes open.
    Last edited by capt nemo; 13-05-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Yeah, hard to come by.

Great set up Peter and a lot of really nice fish. Great to see it the other night, something to be very proud of.

4. Thanks capt nemo thanked for this post

@gaz.....I think you could be next again

Congratulation well deserved stunning tank
    NIGE

Email: nige@nirc.co.uk

Don't know about that Dave, tank nothing great at the moment

This is a fantastic setup the work and thought that went into it was top notch I can't wait 2 watch it fill out and mature .well done Pete and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    Great set up Peter and a lot of really nice fish. Great to see it the other night, something to be very proud of.
    Thanks Gary, it has been hard work but was all worth it when you look at the tank now and yes mate I'm proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNige View Post
    Congratulation well deserved stunning tank
    Thanks Nige, I doubt it would be this good without all the advice I have got of the members over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Simonc82 View Post
    This is a fantastic setup the work and thought that went into it was top notch I can't wait 2 watch it fill out and mature .well done Pete and keep up the good work
    Thanks Simon, there was a lot of planning and thought over it all and now I can really enjoy it, look after it and watch it grow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast